We’re busy and need 2 more lawyers on deck. Apply by Friday, April 15, 2022.
SpringLaw is looking for 2 innovative, tech-savvy lawyers with 3+ years of employment law experience, each with a slightly different focus:
- Litigation-focused lawyer who loves getting on her virtual, digital and sometimes IRL feet, with an interest in criminal law as it intersects with workplace law
- Solicitor-focused lawyer who loves contracts, drafting, and advising employers in their day-to-day workplace law issues.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other lawyers on our team to help both bosses and employees solve their workplace legal problems.
- Manage your own files and work directly with clients to be their go-to problem solver and voice of reason.
- Write blogs, articles, presentations, e-books and other online tools for clients.
- Help the team. Period. We have no silos or egos – everyone must roll up their sleeve and simply ask “How can I help the client and our team?”
- Stay connected with your community, friends and family while working hard for clients – it doesn’t need to be one over the other. You’ll be a better lawyer for it.
Click here to learn more about what we want you to bring to the role and how to apply.
Applications are due by April 15, 2022. We need one lawyer on board by May and the second lawyer by this summer.
SpringLaw is a virtual employment law boutique that helps bosses and execs build and manage workplaces with more calm and less drama. We believe in using tech and automation to deliver legal services more efficiently so that we can focus on connecting with our clients IRL and on a human level. The firm was founded 5 years ago on a paperless and virtual model and built to thrive in our new online environment.