I launched SpringLaw on April 1, 2017, with the mission to be a fully virtual, tech-forward employment law firm in the cloud. Although this now feels like a thousand years ago, before a global pandemic introduced the world to the ease of online communications and business, our purpose remains to disrupt old-school law in order to provide an amazing client journey.
We continue to solve workplace law issues through leading-edge, tech-forward collaboration with our virtual-only team, located throughout Ontario. We have built a web of internal communications, frequent team video & chat touchpoints, online-first systems and our data conveyor belt which are all focused on making the client journey as effective, efficient and practical as possible.
Thank you to all of our amazing clients, our workplace law community, our allies and all the friends and family who have supported us along the way.
SpringLaw’s First 6 Years by the Numbers
- We’ve grown from 1 lawyer and an assistant to 9 lawyers, 2 paralegals, and 3 operational gurus. We continue to grow and have just posted for a new Marketing Manager.
- We’ve opened over 1300 client matters, serving a mix of employers and employees and the full range of workplace law issues.
- We’ve hosted 41 of our free monthly webinars, all posted on our YouTube channel.
- We’ve written over 300 weekly blog posts.
- We share those posts monthly with our 2500+ newsletter subscribers.
- Most importantly, between the 14 people on our team, we have 9 dogs, 1 cat, 2 guinea pigs and 1 rabbit. Critical law firm numbers, I know.