My firm is hosting an employment law update on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 from 8:30-11:30am in Toronto, and we would like to open it up to attendees beyond our current clients. This will particularly be of interest to HR professionals and people within your organization who deal with day to day employment law issues.
If you are interested in attending, please contact me to rsvp (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The topics are:
- Keeping your Workplace Policies up to date: Bill 168, temp agencies & the cell phone ban;
- the new court rules and how they apply to employment law cases;
- update on the new human rights regime in Ontario and what employers need to know;
- social media in the workplace; and
- round-table employment tips for the post-recessionary economy.
This will be a Tweet-friendly event, so we will encourage people to ask questions and make comments throughout.